Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Anyone for Chocolate Cake?

The quite superb CD/DVD edition of The Finn Brothers' 'Everyone Is Here' arrived in the post today. £4 in the play.com sale. T'was enough to convince me that I could allow myself to buy the album again for the bonus disc. It's well worth - a bundle of hi-res audio tracks and some terrific live performances, also with hi-res audio. Lovely stuff. Reminded me of just how great that album is. Here's 'Won't Give In' from said record...

Oh, and one more.
Found this today on Ver Tube. An amazing little video of my current faves, Maximo Park, live in a little record store, with no amplification whatsoever. Great stuff.

There's also a great version of 'Going Missing' on there, but you'll have to go to the Tube site yourself and search 'maximo pure' for that one, as it won't let me embed it.

No comments: