Wednesday, August 29, 2007

On the breeze, like

I'm fairly certain that the ever-growing bunch of regular readers of this blog aren't especially bothered about the person who writes it, more the shared interest in music and the surrounding areas. Thus, I don't feel obliged to sparkle any magical words about this lot onto the interweb. One of the staff in Selectadisc recommended this - perhaps not entirely without bias - and it turns out that they knew exactly what they were talking about. 'This' is the debut 7" by The Soundcarriers, 'I Had A Girl' and you can get it from top notch indie outlets, including the aforementioned Selectadisc.
Feel free to do your own exploring via their website and their myspace. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps if you're looking to create a sense of community you could create an indie index, listing notoriously great shops from all over the country. I know of one within a 30 mile radius of me, but odds are that there's loads that I'm missing out on.

Gareth said...

Sounds like a great idea. I'll look into it for today's post and then put a link on the main page.
Anybody who wants to get in early, go for it.