Thursday, June 11, 2009

And now, the end is near...

Hello dear reader of Vinyl Junkies. You are clearly a person of exceptional taste and somebody who probably spends slightly too long on the net. Nothing wrong with that, I just thought it best to tell you that you now need to waste a small fraction of your internet time in a different corner of the web from the one you're currently visiting. I've decided that Vinyl Junkies has reached the end of its life span. This site is looking quite tired now and the name is a little confusing as people think it refers to either a record shop in London or some club night or other. As much as I love vinyl, and I really do, the main thing I write about is music, not the format. And so, Just Played is born.

To visit, luxuriate in its (not especially well tinkered with just yet, but I'll get there) splendour and generally nosey about, please redirect your bookmark to the following address:

http://justplayed.wordpress.com/

From here on, it's highly unlikely that I'll be doing any updating on this site and I've carried over ALL of the posts from this blog to the new one, so it'll all still be there. Please visit!

There's a new email address for any comments you'd like to make but would prefer not to post on the blog: justplayed@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks for taking the time over the last five years of Vinyl Junkies - firstly on a makeshift website, then this blog - to have a read, post a comment or even visit your local record shop. You're a truly lovely person. Just make sure you follow, ok?

http://justplayed.wordpress.com/

No comments: