Friday, June 27, 2008

Glaston-bloggy. No? Well, what then?

After the overwhelming success of last year's frequent, but brief, updates across the Glasto weekend, I thought I'd do it again. Editors, MGMT, The Enemy, Jimmy Cliff and Edwyn Collins are all due to be on the assortment of televisual viewing portals this evening. I suspect all will be splendid. Solomon Burke, Elbow and Massive Attack to come over the weekend, so plenty to look forward to.

Anyhoo, I'd be muchly chuffed if some of the regular readers of the blog got all interactive this weekend and chirped up with their views of the festival. That's you, by the way.

If you're without a red button this weekend, then you have my deepest sympathy. I'm not sure what I'd do without it. In fact, I suspect I will pretty much glued to the sofa for the next few days as a result of it.

Right then, T-40. Beers in the fridge, pizza ordered. Let's go.

No comments: